Open to opportunities
After more than 20 years of experiences, with a strong technical background, my mains skills are :
on the Digital Domain :Internet, Mobile Applications, Web Applications, Mobile Devices, SEO, Sharepoint
Since August 2016
Cap Gemini Sogeti for SANOFI
to July 2016
- As Digital Project Manager/Business Partner, support Business (sales & marketing) for Web and Mobile devices applications evolution's or creation opportunity.
Main Projects :
eDetailing for Medical visitors responsable for Sanofi-France (Sanofi french sales forces):
- Management of eDetailing full process and plateforme
- Migration to GxP compatibility plateform ,
- Business (marketing) assistance for eDetailling production
- Migration project to industrial edetailling solution, link to Sanofi CRM solution(Cegedim MI10 - CLM)
Goal : Help Visitors to present medical products,
Multiple agencies and integration company
- www.sep-ensemble.fr : dedicated to multiple sclerosis patient.
Goal : help patient to understand and leave with.
- www.sanofi-diabete.fr web site new digital version : eZpublish platform migration and Web Responsive Design adaptation.
Mon Glucocompteur : mobile application for Diabetic .
Goal : help Diabetic to identify his glucose level estimation
- Nutridial : mobile application for renal diseas.
Goal : Help renal failure patiente to manage there 4 indicators
Consultant Paris (France)
Cap Gemini for Alstom
- TPPR : Financial reporting Solution for POWER , to follow financial state of power project. Financial consolidation of all power project
Goal : increase the KPI quality and decrease time necessary for project reporting
Scope : 1,5MK€ , 30 collaborators (france, Italy, india)
Key of Success : new KPI proposed, first offshore project for the Java Factory
- Partsfolio : international e-commerce project for Transport, request for train parts.
Goal : offer to client and commercial an interface directly link to SAP Contract
scope : 750K€ , involved France, UK, Spain
key of success :Business- java team and SAP team coordination
- Varius Java project
Consultant paris (France)
Capgemini for Alstom
to June 2011
- Lotus Databases inventory establishing for the all group and migration to Sharepoint BPos D roadmap proposal
Goal : Deliver to Alstom the more precise of of his Lotus inventory and migration methodology
Scope : 500K€, 5 Collaborators, Worldwide project
Key of success : more than 45000 Databases classified over 20 World wild site.
Full-time PAris (France)
Cap Gemini Sogeti
Since October 2010
- from September 2012 to January 2013 - coordinator for Tarkett IT intranet projet
consulting for Sharepoint Intranet worldwid project
- since october 2010- Project manager various actions -Engagement manager on various pre-sales actions
- Management of the Technical team in the IT Department, in association with the IT Manager - Paris, Bucharest and Shanghai (.NET, BI, Peoplesoft, portal) - 70 Persons)
- Application Administration team in Paris, Bucharest, Shanghai and Montreal (DBA and application software - 26 Persons) Participation in the implementation of the tool Planview(Project Portfolio management).
- Technical recommendation (Framework .NET, OO Professions, modeling’s and documentations)
- Implementation of ticketing soft for the Worldwide support.
- Coordination be tween network team and all other ITD team
to September 2006
- Creation and management of the IT entity in Bucharest (Rumania) occurring for the whole group:
- Technical team (development and network - 20 Persons)
- Functional team (HelpDesk - 16 Persons)
- Communication and human resources ( 2 Persons)
to September 2004
- Management of French and Rumanian teams of development ( 10 Persons) on three poles of skills: PeopleSoft, Supply Chain,.NET
- Follow-up project Methodology Implementation.
- - client requirement definition, writing and presentation of proposals/ answer to call for tenders,
- Project resources coordination and planning, Products management (3 to 6 persons), based on web interactivity (e-learning ...) - Timsoft Hosting platform management ,
- Mission for France Telecom e-Business as Pre-sales Manager,
! Accounts : Peugeot SA, Arte, France Télécom e-Business, Vivendi, CEGOS, Pirelli, Universal Music...
- January 1998 to August 2000 – Technical Project Manager and consulting Engineer
! Intranet and internet web sites development – GED Electronic Document Management
! Various Client-Server standard application development (VB, C++)
! Accounts : Câbles PIRELLI, DREE, Vivendi, France Telecom Multimedia Jeux, Constructora level (Madrid), Renault France Automobile, Labinal, Sylea, Commissaire Priseur Bondu
other relevent experience
- CPR (Caisse Parisienne de Réescompte) – Programmer Analyst - June 1997 to December 1997 – Application Development for Financial risk estimation (VAX – Magnum).
- CONCEPTUS (SSII, airport military school, Salon de Provence) – Programmer Analyst - January 1997 to May 1997 Creation of dynamic class for pilot students. Development in C++
- ACTIO Finance (SSII Paris) – Programmer Analyst - October 1994 to February 1996 Application Development for Financial risk estimation and control on stock portfolios (PC, VAX, UNIX )
Ecole centrale de Paris
to August 2003
to June 1995
Budget Management (>1M€)
Multicultural teams coordination (Romania, China, Canada, US, india,France)
Multidisciplinary teams coordination (technical, functional )
Health care connected devices
Supply Chain Management